Johannes Postlmayr (European of Austrian nationality) is a metal·gestalter and blacksmith.
Born in 1995, he grew up near Steyr, Upper-Austria
After fulfilling his civilian service, Johannes worked for different blacksmiths in Austria, Germany
At the moment he is doing his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, specialized in Metal Art at HDK Steneby, Gothenburg University in Sweden.
- “Dream Machine Exhibition”, Abrons Art Center, New York City Jewelry Week (USA)
- “Meta-Formation: Experiments and Rituals”, curated by Rachel David, Appalachian Center for Craft, Tennessee (USA)
- Internationale Handwerksmesse München, stand C2.315 Universität Göteborg, Munich Jewellery Week (GER)
- “Nordland-Studie”, Rathaus Kolbermoor (GER), Biennale der Schmiede 2. – 5. August 2018
- “Variations” – An exhibition about contemporary metalwork, Nya Magasinet, Dals Långed (SVE); NOT QUITE, Fengersfors (SVE)
- “How long did it take to make”, a KÅDA collective exhibition, Nya Magasinet, Dals Långed (SVE)